Submission guidelines/ Instructions aux auteurs :
Authors are invited to submit original, unpublished research papers that are not currently being considered in any other forum. Manuscripts must:
- be written in French or English,
- not exceed a maximum of 15 pages in A4 format: 12 points, Margins: 2, 2, 2, 2 (cm), Font: Times,
(State of the art: 07 pages max.; R&D paper: 10 pages Max.; Research Paper: 15 pages max.).
- first page contains:
* The title
* Author(s) names, addresses, postal and e-mails
* An abstract of about 10 lines in English
* A list of keywords in English
- after the first page:
* The title,
* Paper body and bibliographic references
* TITLE 1, 2, 3, 4 (14, bold, uppercase)
- be submitted in electronic (Word/RTF and PDF) formats
- be submitted to:
* Sahbi.Sidhom@loria.fr (
* Malek.Ghenima@escem.rnu.tn (ESCE-University La Manouba, Tunisia).
The scientific committee will evaluate the relevance of each propositions submitted and will propose modifications if need be.